So, I’ve learned a heck of a lot in making MSDs since I did my first ones. So I am slowly re-fitting my older MSDs to fit my current design aesthetic.
The Ambassador class was first in line, now it’s the turn of the Sabre class.
The Christmas bonanza continues!
Here is a Galaxy Class engineering display as you might find in engineering in one of the later builds with updated LCARS.
This was a commission which went flat when the client stopped returning my e-mails.
The original size was 17 inches across, 35 inches in height. That intricate looking top view schematic took me 2 hours alone to get looking right.
Boy, have I been busy.
I’m also being kept very busy by a very big, very awesome, project. I’m not sure I am allowed to tell anyone just now and I know the powers that be monitor this blog (squeeeeeeee!) so I’ll stay stum until otherwise told! Suffice to say, it’s of interest to all of you and the fruits of my labours will be seen and enjoyed by all at some point.
So, my posts will likely be even fewer far between for the foreseeable. But I do anticipate being able to squeeze the odd MSD or similar graphic out every so often.